In this webinar Will Farnell of App Advisory Plus was joined by Trent McLaren of Practice Ignition to talk about onboarding.
The points of discussion included:
- Why is onboarding so important?
- What is the right approach?
- What can accountants learn from tech providers when it comes to onboarding?
- How do we use onboarding to manage expectations effectively and how do we ensure it sets the tone for great client experience as the engagement evolves?
Watch our webinar
- Define your onboarding period and activities through process mapping. You could use apps like Skore and Miro to help you with this.
- Set client expectations through a well defined and communicated scope.
- Target areas for improvement in your onboarding process. Decide which need human input and which can be automated.
- Commit resource to the onboarding process.
- Contact App Advisory Plus for support and receive a free consultation.
Practice Ignition will handle the proposals, engagement, billing and payment aspects of your onboarding process. Get started with a free trial and experience Practice Ignition’s exceptional onboarding experience.
Discover the App Advisory process for how to focus your app research to find the right apps for your practice.
Checkout our Lead Management 101 for Accountants
Start building your onboarding App Stack with our App Stack Builder. We’ve set out some key app categories for your onboarding process to help you get started.