Research is a valuable service and the way it is presented is crucial in conveying that value to your client. Because of this Reports are our preferred method of delivery.
So what should be in the report, and how should it look?
Well the typical contents of a report might look like this:
- Summary of project scope and requirements
- Summary of findings and next steps including costs
- Description of recommended app & integrations relative to functional requirements
- Description of process / data flows associated
- Outline plan for next steps
Our App Stack Reporting tool helps you to productise your app research and charge for your advice.
Get started today with App Stack Reports on our Essentials and Professional Plans.