You can now get paid from Tide invoices by Direct Debit via their new integration with GoCardless. Here’s how it works:
How to set up payment by Direct Debit
- Connect to GoCardless
First, get ready to use GoCardless with your Tide account:
- Log into Tide on the web and go to Invoicing
- Click on an invoice
A panel will appear on the right
If the GoCardless option is available for that invoice, you’ll see a box for Direct Debit with GoCardless
- Click Ready to set up
- You can then either Sign up or if you already have a GoCardless account, choose Sign in
- Send mandate request to your customer
GoCardless will ask your customer to authorise a Direct Debit mandate. You’ll be notified when they authorise it.
- Create an invoice in your Tide app or Tide on the web
Set the payment terms as usual.
- Schedule a payment by Direct Debit
Via the Tide app, schedule the payment, either for the invoice due date or another day you choose.
- GoCardless collects the money
On the agreed day, GoCardless automatically collects the money from your customer’s account.
You get paid on time
- The money arrives in your Tide account.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote