Working with their very own former HMRC AML investigator, John Groves, Accountancy Manager have revised their risk assessment process.
The revised form offers significantly improved functionality so you can:
- Create different revision versions to keep your assessment organised. All changes are date stamped should you need to review the information at a later date
- See the client’s risk rating from anywhere on their client file with a tag next to their name
- Generate reports to show how many clients fall into each risk category
- Store documents relating to the Risk Assessment directly on the Risk Assessment
- Set a member of Staff as the client’s Money Laundering Officer – they will receive Notifications when the Risk Assessment is updated
- Set a date for the AML to be reviewed and a Task will automatically be generated
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of AccountancyManager to check it out.
To find out about AccountancyManager, check out their directory listing on our site.