With so many accounting-integrated apps on the market it is impossible to have knowledge of all of them, even for a large accounting firm. But to successfully offer systems advisory services you don’t need to have knowledge of every app that is out there and all of it’s functionality. You may decide to specialise in some systems but that shouldn’t bias your process or advice when making recommendations.
To provide systems advice properly you need processes for
- Collating and assessing requirements
- Shortlisting solutions to research and evaluate
- Researching and evaluating solutions
- Presenting your findings
- Managing projects
Many small to mid-sized accounting firms don’t have the dedicated resource that is required to provide this service successfully.
That’s where we come in.
We have the process, resource, and experience in offering systems advisory services. We partner with accountancy practices to offer specialist systems advisory services to your SME clients.
We’re specialists in providing systems advice to SMEs
We work with businesses across a variety of sectors to solve operational and financial problems.
- Get accurate, reliable, real-time information for decision making.
- Maintain data integrity across multiple systems.
- Save time and money through enhanced and automated processes.
Our advisors have backgrounds with award-winning Xero and QuickBooks Online accountancy practices, and we have extensive knowledge of the ecosystem of cloud-based apps that integrate to cloud accounting systems including Xero and QuickBooks Online. So much so, we built our own app directory.
Our Expert Systems Advisory Services
We will go through a detailed scoping exercise to get a full understanding of the processes you want to improve, and what the requirements are for any software that might be implemented to support you.
- We assess your business systems, processes, problems through industry-specific questionnaires, interviews, and process mapping.
- We define your requirements for software.
- We use our knowledge of the SME software market to shortlist options for research and evaluation.
Research & Evaluation
We save you time by evaluating each solution against your requirements. Our evaluation process is thorough, and our diverse experience helps us to identify potential workarounds that may not appear obvious.
You receive a research report, including recommendations, cost and functionality comparisons, to support you in making your decision.
Through our extensive experience we’ve developed a process for successful implementation that mitigates risk and maximises success.
- Agree an implementation plan that suits your business
- Setup your systems and configure settings appropriately
- Test the system to ensure it meets your requirements
- Migrate existing data
- Setup integrations
- Training and support
We ensure that your systems are integrated so that your data is consistent across multiple systems and repetitive processes are automated.
We are certified partners of Zapier and Integromat and use their no-code platforms to integrate systems and automate repeating processes where pre-built integrations do not exist.
We’ve saved businesses hundreds of hours in time by integrating apps with pre-built, and bespoke integrations.