An update from our partners at Pixie and Xama
Onboarding new clients can be a time-consuming process…
And one important part of the onboarding process for UK firms to complete is Anti Money Laundering checks.
AML and identity verification are complex areas where the technology is always evolving, and here at Pixie we believe in partnering with best of breed applications that allow for continuous innovation.
Which is why we’re delighted to announce a new partnership with Xama – to help automate and streamline AML onboarding for accounting & bookkeeping firms.
This new partnership will allow Pixie customers to integrate Xama’s system into their workspace (via Zapier) to completely automate their AML process when onboarding new clients.
Jacques Malan, Managing Director at Xama said “We are delighted to partner with Pixie. Both Pixie and Xama are dedicated to delivering solutions that are feature rich, simple to implement, and affordable which makes it a perfect fit. We are excited to see the tremendous value this partnership will bring to accountants across the UK.”
Here’s an overview of how it works:
- New client created in Pixie (which can be triggered by proposal acceptance in Practice Ignition or GoProposal)
- Onboarding workflow started
- AML process with Xama triggered
- Email sent automatically to new client to upload ID documents
- Checks completed and info auto-saved in Pixie on contact record
- You receive an email notifying you once it’s complete (or highlighting any issues)
- This process can be repeated automatically every 12 months without you needing to do anything, keeping you compliant.”
For a more in-depth walkthrough of how it works, watch the video below.
One of the big benefits of this partnership is that Pixie customers will get access to exclusive partner pricing:
- Complete AML check – £1.60 per contact
- Advanced verification check (includes document capture, verification and complete AML check) – £3.60 per contact
These are individual prices and do not require you to bulk-buy hundreds of checks in order to access them. Additional discounts are available if you wanted to purchase in volume, making this incredibly cost-effective for firms.
For existing Pixie customers interested in using this integration, please head to www.xamatech.com and either start a free trial or book a call. The team at Xama will set up the fields in Pixie and the workflows in Zapier for you!
If you’re not yet using Pixie, and you’d like to see how simple it is to manage onboarding new clients, start a 30-day free trial here.