Feature your app FOR FREE on the marketplace that goes further
To find out more BOOK A MEETING
We're redefining how accountants and bookkeepers search for apps.
Our App Directory is independent and software agnostic, and already has over 450+ apps, including all of the leading apps on the Xero and QuickBooks marketplaces. It offers users more search categories, client sectors, filters and sort options to help them find the right apps quicker.
We also have suggested apps for given business cases to allow users to quickly understand apps that will work for their own or their clients situation.
To be listed on App Advisory Plus your App must either:
- Have a ready-to-use integration with a leading clouding accounting software provider, such as Xero, QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, FreeAgent etc.
- You must be an app that can assist in automating or integrating accounting processes for their internal firms and/or their clients.
- Provide an integration software solution, in effect a third party tool that users of an app can purchase in order to integrate with a leading clouding accounting software provider. For example a system that facilitates integration between Salesforce and Xero which is not developed by Salesforce.
- Be specifically targeted at accountants and bookkeepers, even if the solution does not have an integration with a leading clouding accounting software provider.
Other listing criteria include:
- The product is B2B
- The app must be publicly available and out of Beta testing.
- It must be a listing for a product - we do not provide listings for resellers or consultants, unless the vendor has provided express permission for this.
- The core product is an off the shelf solution – we do not list custom-made/bespoke software.
- Descriptions must not use marketing or subjective text (e.g., award-winning).
- Descriptions should focus solely on your own product, without discrediting competitors.
App Advisory Plus will work with you to ensure that your listing is searchable in the most relevant categories. We have a few core principles related to category selection:
- A primary focus of your app should be to solve multiple common problems related to that category
- Your own marketing channels (i.e. your website) should speak extensively to solving problems common to that category
- Your app should be comparable to other apps in the same category
We reserve the right to modify or remove your Product Listing and/or Product Profile if, in our sole discretion, the listing or profile fails to comply with our Guidelines.
What we provide
App Advisory Plus provides a vendor login that allows multiple user access to your listing in order to update key information, as well as add blog articles.
Our App Partners Include