Our newly revised Help Desk support service is designed to get you the help and support that you need to:
- Develop your App Advisory processes
- Improve your cloud accounting onboarding experience
- Help you decide which apps to use in your practice
- Support you with resolving your clients’ cloud accounting and app related queries
We are experts in Xero, QuickBooks Online, and have experience using a wide range of practice and industry specific apps. We’re also Zapier Certified Experts and can build and maintain zaps for use in your practice and for your clients.
“App Advisory Plus clearly understands the apps and more importantly the process of establishing how to decide which app to use and then how to make it happen. What I found most useful was their pointers on what I need to understand and evaluate before I can conclude which app will work best for our firm. It was so nice to speak to someone about app advice without getting a sales pitch and receiving honest feedback regarding the pros and cons of the software that I had been considering.”
Dean Chaffey, Director HSA & Co
How do I get support?
We offer support through our App Advisory Points system. You can submit support queries using our ‘Get App Advice’ contact form, found in your ‘My Account‘ area.
You can earn App Advisory Points by engaging with our content and creating your own. Points can be exchanged for consultancy time, with every point earned equating to £1 of consultancy time.
Points can be purchased in blocks of 25 for £25, with discounts for bulk purchases. This minimum purchase provides 15 minutes of support time. Click here to purchase points.
Points can also be exchanged within your team.
How do I earn App Advisory Points?
You can earn points by:
- Registering an account – 5 points
- Completing your ‘My Account’ profile – 10 points
- Referring other users to the site with your unique referral code found in My Account – 10 points
- Reviewing apps in our App Directory – 2 points
- Engaging in our App Community – 1 point per day
- Joining our LinkedIn Member Hub – 5 points*
- Share our content on Twitter or LinkedIn – 1 point per day
To redeem your points for support you can submit our ‘Get App Advice’ contact form, found in your ‘My Account‘ area and we will get back to you with a points estimate for investigating your query.
*points will not be added immediately.
What type of support can I get?
We offer email and online consultations, with our minimum service being a 15 minute phone call.
Some problems will take longer than 15 minutes to resolve, but even if we are unable to resolve your query in that short time we can use our knowledge and experience to provide insight into problem resolution process, confirmation of thought process, so that you are closer to making a decision than you were beforehand.
We have close relationships with app vendors and where appropriate we can ask questions and resolve problems on your behalf.