GoCardless is a global network for recurring payments empowered by Bank Debit that makes it easier to collect recurring payments from customers whether domestic or internationally into a single bank account.
With Bank Debit, you choose the dates you collect payments, meaning predictable cash flow for your business.
Manage payments through the GoCardless dashboard, or by connecting to your accounting software to automate payments and reconciliation.
On GoCardless’ standard plan there are no monthly fees, however, if you want further customisation features, including having your name on your customers’ bank statements, or including your branding on the customer payment pages, then there are monthly fees starting from £50.
UK fees are currently 1% +20p per transaction, capped at a maximum of £4. An additional fee of 0.1% applies to transaction values above £2,000.
International fees are currently 2% +20p per transaction.
- Cost (from)
- £0.00 / month
- No trial
- Partner Program
- Accounting Software
- FreeAgent, FreshBooks, KashFlow, Other, QuickBooks Online, Xero
- Data Sync
- Daily, Manual Sync, Real Time
- Head Office
- London (UK)
- London (UK), Munich (DE), Paris (FR), San Francisco (US)
- Geographies Served
- Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA
- Support Channels
- Email, Telephone, Web Form
- Support Availability
- 09:00 – 17:00 GMT, Mon – Fri
- Self Guided, Third Party Led
- Two Factor Authentication
- App Category
- Receive Payments
- Client Sector
- Accounting and Bookkeeping, Construction, Contracting Services, Creative Agencies, Education, Engineering, Entertainment, Event Management, Franchising, Government Bodies, Healthcare, Insurance, IT and Telecomms, Legal Service, Manufacturing, Marine, Media, Motor, Not For Profit, Other, Professional Services, Sport and Recreation, Technology, Tourism, Trades, Transport, Wholesale