Zahara automates procure-to-pay processes to deliver real time visibility & centralised control of company purchasing.
Zahara’s cloud based platform is a great way for companies to manage budgets, set contract pricing from approved suppliers, control employee purchase requisitions, enforce approval workflows, track deliveries & reduce the time spent managing supplier invoices.
Zahara integrates with most leading accounting software such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks & Pegasus Opera & seamlessly works with data capture & OCR technologies such as Smart Invoice & ABBYY Flexicapture.
Zahara can be accessed from the office, remotely or while on the road, making Zahara perfect for multi-site organisations such as construction, care homes, sports & arts, hospitality groups & retailers.
Employees can select products & services at pre-negotiated prices from approved suppliers or raise a purchase request for approval. Zahara streamlines the process of raising, approving & issuing purchase orders to suppliers & ensures deliveries reconcile with orders.
Financial managers can set up & manage budgets & define sophisticated approvals workflows. Staff are released from manual purchase invoice processing thanks to Zahara’s automated matching, reconciliation & approvals. With Zahara’s seamless integration into accounting software, financial managers have real time visibility & centralised control of the entire procure-to-pay process.
- Cost (from)
- 30 day free trial, fully functional, no credit/debit card required
- Partner Program
- Partner program available globally (English speaking countries) for Advisors, Cloud Integrators, Professional Services Partners and Service Providers. Depending on the partner type and deal, partners
- Accounting Software
- MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Xero
- Data Sync
- Daily, Hourly, Manual, Monthly, Weekly
- Mobile OS Compatibility
- Android, iOS
- Non-Accounting Integrations
- Head Office
- Bath (UK)
- Bath (UK)
- Geographies Served
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, UK, United Arab Emirates, USA
- Support Channels
- Email, Telephone, Web Form
- Support Availability
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- Self Guided, Third Party Led, Vendor Led
- Two Factor Authentication
- App Category
- Approval Automation, Purchase Management, Receipt & Invoice Processing
- Client Sector
- Accounting and Bookkeeping, Agriculture, Construction, Contracting Services, Creative Agencies, Education, Engineering, Entertainment, Event Management, Franchising, Government Bodies, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, IT and Telecomms, Manufacturing, Marine, Media, Motor, Not For Profit, Professional Services, Real Estate and Property, Retail, Sport and Recreation, Technology, Tourism, Trades, Transport