The all-in-one Accounts Payable Automation solution
Zahara automates the purchase-to-pay process to deliver real time visibility & centralised control of company purchasing.
Our cloud based platform is a great way for companies to manage budgets, enforce multistep approval workflows, record GRN’s & process supplier invoices with our OCR reader to reduce the time spent managing supplier invoices.
Zahara integrates with leading accounting software such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB & Pegasus Opera and others.
Access our software from the office, remotely or while on the road via our Mobile App. This makes Zahara perfect for multi-site organisations such as construction, care homes, sports & arts, hospitality groups & retailers.
Spend requests can go into approval workflows that generate and send purchase orders directly to suppliers. This gives Finance an immediate visual of all expected spend and allows AP automation when the expected invoice arrives. This saves time and adds clarity.
Never key an invoice again. Without any software being installed, Invoices can be received, read and routed for approval so suppliers can be paid on time with less effort. Approvals can happen in hours not days with reminders and tracking providing the audit trail Finance need.
Analysing spend helps reveal wastage and improves bottom line profit. Zahara shows who’s spending your money and allows finance teams to accrue and report faster at month-end. You can also model all of Zahara’s data in PowerBI or PowerQuery using the reporting API.
Receipt & Invoice Processing Features
- Client view
Data Extraction Type
Data Submission Method
- Mobile App
Multi item doc (ie. PDF) Multi item document covering multiple pages
- Exact split based on invoice number
Multi page doc One item document covering multiple pages
- Single page doc
- Supplier fetching
Duplicate detection (items in app) Detect duplicates within the app
- Email suppliers
Expenses approval-levels More than one level of approval
Multi-currency Process transactions in multi-currency.
- Purchase Order Matching
Purchases approval-levels More than one level of approval
- Duplicate detection (items in app)
- QB Class / Location
- Supplier category / description / due date / VAT
- Supplier line item category / description / due date / VAT
- Xero tracking
- Minimum 7 years document storage
- Cost (from)
- 30 day free trial, fully functional, no credit/debit card required
- Partner Program
- Partner program available globally (English speaking countries) for Advisors, Cloud Integrators, Professional Services Partners and Service Providers. Depending on the partner type and deal, partners
- Accounting Software
- Microsoft Dynamics, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Sage 200cloud, Sage 300, Sage 50cloud, Sage Intacct, Twinfields, Xero
- Data Sync
- Daily, Hourly, Manual, Monthly, Weekly
- Mobile OS Compatibility
- Android, iOS
- Non-Accounting Integrations
- Head Office
- Bath (UK)
- Bath (UK), Brisbane (AU)
- Geographies Served
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, UK, United Arab Emirates, USA
- Support Channels
- Email, Telephone, Web Form
- Support Availability
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- Live Online, Self Guided, Third Party Led, Vendor Led
- Two Factor Authentication
- App Category
- Approval Automation, Purchase Management, Receipt & Invoice Processing
- Accounting and Bookkeeping, Agriculture, Construction and Engineering, Creative Agencies, Education and Training, Event Management, Franchising, Healthcare, Hospitality, IT and Telecomms, Manufacturing, Motor, Not For Profit, Professional Services, Property and Real Estate, Retail, Sport and Recreation, Technology, Tourism, Trades, Transport