Dext makes accountants more productive, profitable and powerful.
Dext Prepare is a brilliantly simple way to bring all your paperwork together in a standardised, digital format. Whether it’s a receipt, an invoice or a bank statement, upload it and Dext will extract the data you need, then send it to your accounting software. So you get the accurate numbers you need, without having to sit and enter them manually.
It is the only platform that gives you full oversight of team workload and client performance in a single view. Dext is used by nine out of the ten large accounting networks globally, including Deloitte, BDO, Tax Assist and Mazars.
Dext Prepare captures and processes paperwork with 99% accuracy, giving you peace of mind that you’re working with the best quality data.
Rapid paperwork processing
Whether it’s a receipt, train ticket or bank statement, Dext Prepare processes it and extracts the relevant date in just 30 seconds.
Save hours of manual labour
Accountancy firms that use Dext Prepare tell us it saves them up to 5.5 hours per client, per month on manual data processing.
Focus on adding value
Use the hours you’ve regained to grow your business, or to offer greater depth of advice, working with the most accurate figures.
Easy to use<br>Dext Prepare offers nine ways to upload paperwork, including mobile app, email and auto-invoice fetching. So it’s easy for anyone to get started.
The figures you need, with none of the hassle
Finance is a fact of any business, but bookkeeping tasks take time away from the things that help your business grow. With Dext Prepare, you can snap, extract and analyse the data you need. So you gain control and confidence when it comes to your figures, without being slowed down.
Expense Management Features
- AI auto categorise
- VAT tracking
- Automatic submit
- Manual submit
- Email-in address
- Expense data extraction
Practice Management Features
Work and Work Templates
- Statutory deadlines
- Work status'
- Work subtasks
- Work tasks
- Work templates
Receipt & Invoice Processing Features
- Client view
- Practice view
Data Extraction Type
- Bank statements
- Credit notes
- Sales Invoices
Data Submission Method
- Mobile App
Multi item doc (ie. PDF) Multi item document covering multiple pages
- Split per page
Multi page doc One item document covering multiple pages
- Single page doc
- Supplier fetching
- Add missing documents to existing transactions (QBO/Xero)
Bank feeds Connect to a bank feed and reconcile transactions independent of the accounting software integration.
Bank match Identify an item in your costs inbox with a matching, unreconciled line in your bank transactions from in-app bank feeds, or in the bank feed from your integrated accounting software. Mark the transaction as paid.
Choose accounts Choose the accounts that are made available to be selected for a specific client.
Duplicate detection (items in app) Detect duplicates within the app
- Email suppliers
Expenses e-approval Approve expenses online
- Export all transactions
- Intuitive suggestions for category and tax
Mark bills as paid Mark a bill as paid and have that reflected in the integrated accounting software.
- Merge suppliers
Missing paperwork report Get a report of all the transactions in Xero or QuickBooks Online that don’t currently have an attached document image
Multi-currency Process transactions in multi-currency.
View unpaid/paid purchase invoices on mobile See which purchase invoices are outstanding and which have been paid on your mobile device.
- Manually split into line-items
- Per supplier extraction
- Billable QuickBooks Online
- Customer tracking
- Global payment method rules
- QB Class / Location
- Supplier auto-publish
- Supplier category / description / due date / VAT
- Supplier level payment rules
- Xero tracking
- Minimum 7 years document storage
- Unlimited storage
- Cost (from)
- 14 day free trial, fully functional, no credit/debit card required
- Partner Program
- Accounting Software
- Clear Books, FreeAgent, FreshBooks, KashFlow, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Sage 50cloud, Sage Business Cloud, Twinfields, Xero
- Data Sync
- Daily, Manual, Real Time, Weekly
- Mobile OS Compatibility
- Android, iOS
- Non-Accounting Integrations
- ApprovalMax, Dropbox, Gusto, Tripcatcher, WorkflowMax, Xero HQ, Zapier
- Head Office
- London (UK)
- Bulgaria (BJ), Cape Town (ZA), London (UK), Paris (FR), Sydney (AUS), Washington DC (USA)
- Geographies Served
- Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, USA
- Support Channels
- Email, Live Chat, Telephone, Web Form
- Support Availability
- 24/7 support
- Self Guided, Vendor Led
- Two Factor Authentication
- App Category
- Expense Management, Practice Management, Receipt & Invoice Processing
- Accounting and Bookkeeping, Agriculture, Construction and Engineering, Creative Agencies, Education and Training, Event Management, Franchising, Healthcare, Hospitality, IT and Telecomms, Legal Service, Manufacturing, Motor, Not For Profit, Professional Services, Property and Real Estate, Retail, Sport and Recreation, Technology, Tourism, Trades, Transport, Wholesale